The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, September 12, 2010

How many more days?


When people see me now, the #1 question they ask is, "How much longer?" Friends, co-workers, strangers even.
10 MORE DAYS!
and
YES, I am READY!


I might not have everything ready for Cooper like I had hoped, but I am truly looking forward to the next phase. I'm aware that my belly button has popped out so that "he must be ready" and that 2010 has gone on record as being the "Hottest summer in 150 years" in Little Rock. (Trust me, I knew this before you did.)

I bump into the counters long before the rest of me gets there, set off my horn when I get out of the car, and my legs go to sleep if I sit, well, most any way I sit.

Cooper Benjamin, you are anxiously awaited. We can't wait to meet you!


No comments:

background