Cooper's 1st snow caught me off guard. We've been so busy around here, I didn't even know that most of the South was under a snow watch. Well, Sunday around 2:30pm, it started falling...and kept falling...for about 12 hours! These pictures are from the day after when we thought we'd have a grand time out in the snow with the boys. Well, tell me this. How do two people who love the snow so much, end up with a son who can't stand it? Jack refused to put on his jacket and boots for about a full hour. We finally got him out there, but apparently it was more than he could stand. And as for that snowman I've been wanting to build for years? When did the snow get this cold? I think my fingers were numb after 10 seconds. No snowman for us. :(
As for Cooper, he got sick and threw up everywhere. Yay snow!

No comments:
Post a Comment