So Cooper was actually 9 months last month. I'd write more often, but he's SOOOOOOOOOO busy that it's hard to keep up. (I can definitely say I earn my sleep.) Cooper can crawl as fast as we can walk and pull up on his own to pretty much anything. He definitely says, "Dada," though it sounds more like "Dadadadada." Same thing with "Bababa." When he says "Mamama," followed by a big smile, I swear I would buy him a car. When he smiles at you, his eyes completely light up and hypnotize you. (I promise, I'm not lying.)
9 month stats:
Weight: 21 lbs, 12.4 oz 69%
Length: 29in 73%
Head Circum: 19.25in 100%
(I think his head is the size of Jack's.)
We have to look into buying another carseat soon because that infant carrier is getting HEAVY! Coop's already in 18 month clothes. At this point, I am close to taking Jack's clothes as soon as he outgrows them straight to Cooper's closet. I know that won't be long.
He's so fun, but unfortunately only has one volume...very, very LOUD. He still hums when he eats, which is his favorite activity. Thank goodness, he's sleeping better now. Just in time for Jack's middle of the night wakings to start for the first time. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment