The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Conversations with Jack


Jack told me tonight that he's a big kid, so he is going to go to Best Buy and buy his own phone.

Yikes


_________________________________

Jack told me that Star Wars is no longer his favorite movie because he found out it's not real.

Now his favorite movie is Transformers.

Um...
_________________________________


Was completely unprepared for my conversation with my two boys today. (background: My mom's birthday is tomorrow. She passed away 4 years ago from cancer. Cooper never got to meet her. Jack was her true love.)

Jack: Can we hide Easter eggs at Mimi's?
Me: Mimi is in Heaven, remember?
Jack: Does that mean she is better?
Me: Yes, it does. (Eyes welling up.)
Jack: When does she get out?
Me: She will be there forever.
Jack: Well, I want to see her. Will we go to Heaven?
Me: if we tell God that we love Him and that we accept Christ as our Savior who died on the cross for us and arose to Heaven on Easter, we will go to Heaven.
Jack: Well, I do already!

Cooper: Can I give God a hug when I see him?
Me: Yes. I think He would love that. 


_________________________________

 

 

No comments:

background