"Cooper,
if you can't eat your cookie like a big boy without getting crumbs
everywhere, you're going to have to eat over the sink."
Coop gets up and walks to the kitchen, "Yeah, you're probably right."
___________________________________________________________
Me: Cooper, do you wanna go outside with me?
Coop: No. Mommy, I want you to stay inside and play with me.
Me: Aww, baby. What do you want to play?
Coop: I want you to help me line up all these cars and then race with me.
___________________________________________________________
Coop gets up and walks to the kitchen, "Yeah, you're probably right."
___________________________________________________________
I hear a big crash come from the playroom and yell out, "What happened?"
Cooper: Um...I just dropped...I mean...well...nothing! Nothing happened!
___________________________________________________________ Cooper: Um...I just dropped...I mean...well...nothing! Nothing happened!
Me: Cooper, do you wanna go outside with me?
Coop: No. Mommy, I want you to stay inside and play with me.
Me: Aww, baby. What do you want to play?
Coop: I want you to help me line up all these cars and then race with me.
(I begin adding cars to the front of his line of already about 15 cars since I was sitting closer to the front of the line.)
Coop: No! No, Mommy, no! You're doing it wrong! This car (picking up Francesco) has to be first because he has the #1 on him.
Me: Oh okay, sorry.
(I begin adding cars to the back of the line.)
Coop: Actually...Mommy, I want to do this all by myself. (He removes all the cars I have added.) You can go outside now.
Sidenote: Apparently Jack knows how to do it. Now the two of them are playing.
Coop: No! No, Mommy, no! You're doing it wrong! This car (picking up Francesco) has to be first because he has the #1 on him.
Me: Oh okay, sorry.
(I begin adding cars to the back of the line.)
Coop: Actually...Mommy, I want to do this all by myself. (He removes all the cars I have added.) You can go outside now.
Sidenote: Apparently Jack knows how to do it. Now the two of them are playing.
___________________________________________________________
Never really imagined having to say, "Son, go put on underwear," so many times in a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment