The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cooper's 4!


My baby turned 4, and we celebrated by having family at a Captain America birthday party. 

Lil Man with his cake

Look how happy he is watching me light candles

This face...




It took 2 matches to light the candles.  And apparently I didn't completely blow out the first one before setting aside next to the presents.  While everyone sang to the birthday boy, a fire started amongst the gifts.  After drenching the table and throwing bags on the floor, we managed to extinguish the flames.  Thank goodness, he didn't care one bit.

Look at us!  My baby is 4!  I completely adore him.

Four Captain Americas

It was also Papaw's birthday celebration.  The boys were eager to help out.

Coop and his remote control Dusty Crophopper


Daddy, me, and Susan


Aunt Susie teaching her youngest nephew

I think he is having fun here.

Also, Aunt Angie's birthday celebration!  Happy birthday!

No comments:

background