We started the day out with a good ole family walk. It has been so cold that I haven't been able to shed the baby weight outside exercising with Jack like I had figured. When I was super-prego, I envisioned walking with him and his stroller (power-walking, of course) in our new neighborhood. I would be back to Pre-Baby Nancy in no time. But...it's been really cold (We even had snow last week!) and we live in a new neighborhood where there's always construction vehicles blocking the street and other excuses. So anyway, Skylar, Holly, Jack, and I ventured for a good long family walk today. It was still quite brisk so we bundled up Jack complete with his extra long hat. Check him out!
So also in very big news...Jack is reaching for things now!!! He's been sort of reaching for a few things (mainly bottles), but tonight Skylar and I caught him reaching for the little stars in his mobile on his swing. It's a very big deal I hear, and I'm super-impressed. Just imagine what he'll do tomorrow!
He also reached for Daddy's remote control. Yikes! We'll see how that turns out.

2 comments:
Glad to see you have joined the blogging world. This is a great way for us to keep up with each other and see new photos of the kiddos. Jack is too cute! I can't believe the photo of him in his bouncer reaching for the mobile....awesome!
Jack is absolutely adorable!! Just like a man to start reaching for the remote early...
Post a Comment