The Boys

The Boys

Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally home!

It finally feels like home at our new house.  For those of you who may not have known, Skylar and I decided to build a house and move in right before we had Jack.  (Don't ever do this!)  Of course, it didn't end up exactly as we thought and we ended up putting our old house on the market the day we went in the hospital to have Jack.  (Talk about timing!)  That means we were showing the house starting the day we came home!

Anyway, we've been here since October and finally have the boxes put away.  Everything has found a place...even if it's not permanent.  And most of all, now when I look forward to going home at the end of a day, I picture our new house in my mind.  I can flop on the couch and feel completely relaxed.  So here she is...




Skylar would kill me for putting that picture up.  I just realized the grass wasn't finished.  It's much nicer now!  Just wait until we spice up the landscaping next year!  :)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Beautiful! Now you just need to show pics of the interior!

Delta Bost said...

The new house is beautiful! I totally understand Skylar and the yard thing too... Dennis is the exact same way! I didn't even notice the grass at all! Anyways, Dennis and I are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. We hope your mom's surgery goes well.

background