I think I neglected to give you the latest stats from Jack's 15-month checkup. Here they are:
Weight: 23lbs, 9.4oz 36%
Length: 32 1/2" 87%
Head Circumference: 19" 80%
Those measurements make for interesting conversation. For the first time ever, you might notice that our child's noggin is not in the 97th percentile! We don't think that his brain is any smaller, but rather the rest of him is catching up. Also, I don't want you to worry about our skinny child. I can assure you that we have hit another growth spurt since this appointment and he eats everything in sight. The daycare ladies say that he claps when they bring the lunch.
And that leaves us with Length which my husband calls height. Look at that percentile! I thought Skylar couldn't have been happier...that is until Mimi and Papaw bought Jack a basketball for Christmas. The second Skylar put it together, Jack went straight to the hole! Talk about a proud Daddy! I think he has already signed our little man up for basketball camp.

No comments:
Post a Comment