The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Major Announcement!

And there it is...on his shirt...

"WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS AGAIN!"

This is not exactly what I had envisioned for the big announcement, but man is it hard to get an 18-month old to cooperate while you make sure you can see everything on his shirt AND get him to smile. I dreamed up this scheme long before we were pregnant. We would take a picture of our darling sweet son in his "I'm going to be a Big Brother" t-shirt and send it out to all. Well, I have been trying for over a month to get here. Yesterday was the last time I would try, not only because I was exhausted of it but because this 2T t-shirt is getting tighter by the day! 64 pictures later, this is the best one. I had given up and resorted to the pacifier by then. And...many of you already know by now! Of course we couldn't wait to tell our families and I would guess my coworkers are suspicious of my tighter-fitting clothes lately. I swear I was 13 weeks by the time I was showing this much with Jack.

We are 9 weeks and got to see the baby move on the ultrasound Thursday! He/she was moving its little sweet head and arms all around! (I think we know what to look for this time.) That means we're expected to deliver on September 30th though I think my dad has decided that the 28th, his birthday, is a sweeter day for a baby.

Jack is oblivious at this point, but we're talking about it. And I think he'll make an excellent big brother. Our prayers are for another healthy and happy baby as wonderful as our little man. They will be 25 months apart.

Hooray, now that I've made the announcement, I can let it all hang out. Maternity clothes, you are coming out of the attic.

1 comment:

Delta Bost said...

Congratulations! That is so great!
Dennis and I are excited for you guys!

background