The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, February 6, 2010

School Pictures

And here they are...
Now, I know that I am completely biased, but I think that's cute. I am not sure why they felt the need to comb his hair straight down, but my baby can pull it off. To prove that I'm not blind, I invite you to notice the group picture below. Not my baby's best moment. To make it worse, the day after pictures but a week before we saw them, Jack's teacher had told me he did well. Then she said that a few kids were bad during the group picture so she and the other teacher had to hold those kids on their laps during the picture. Now I ask you, where is my child AND what is that face?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

i am so freaking tickled! that jack! he's so cute!

background