The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not all grown up yet

Saturday morning Jack decided he wanted a banana for breakfast, so I told him to get in his chair and we'd eat. He usually runs straight to his highchair. Nope, not this time. He tried every single chair at the table until I finally gave in. He was ecstatic about this. I didn't even put the booster chair in there. Seriously, look at the excitement on his face.

This is not your average banana excitement. This is "I'm sitting at the table like a big boy" excitement.

Even afterward, he could barely stand his excitement.

So on Father's Day we tried it again. On the third bite, he fell completely out of the chair. We all laughed so hard, and it was a little reassuring (to me anyway) that we weren't all grown up yet.

No comments:

background