When Jack was just a little guy, his Aunt Susan bought his some sunglasses. They were adorable, but he'd never keep them on. (Well, that and I was paranoid that he would stick them in his eye. Yep, I'm that Mom.)
Here he is a year ago...
As you know if you've followed my blog, my son's head has consistently been in the 97th percentile since he was born, so he quickly outgrew those. However, he absolutely can't stand it when the sun is in his eyes. Skylar and I have scoured the kids stores, but couldn't find any that fit Little Man's head. Well, his Nana brought over some Spiderman sunglasses the other day, and let me tell you. He thinks he is hot stuff! He wears them all the time. The other day he would not take them off to go into daycare. Now any mother will tell you that you have to choose your battles, and this one just didn't seem like a big deal, so I let him wear them to school and quickly forgot about it. Later on that day when I went to pick him up, the daycare director told me that every time she peeked her head in that day, he had his sunglasses on. Then at least 2 other parents said something about his wearing them all day. It's so funny to watch his little face light up when he's wearing them...even in the house...at night.
With Nana in his new permanent eyewear...

1 comment:
Girl Jack is too cool for school!!!! Literally! Ha!
Post a Comment