The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stairs, belly buttons, & kisses

When I was a little girl, my parents took me to my Uncle Jimmy's house in Alabama and I played on his stairs the entire time. I absolutely thought stairs were the best invention in the world and could not understand why my parents didn't want any. Literally, I was on his stairs for hours. I guess it runs in the blood. Jack is obsessed with my parents' staircase. One of the perks of being so pregnant is that my family realizes I can't chase him every time. Here is one of his adventures with Papaw manning the watch.

He's about to go for it. Look at my dad reasoning with him why he doesn't want to go up the stairs for the 15th time that day.

And he's off...
Headed back down
Where's your belly button?
Nothing but love for Papaw


No comments:

background