The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 weeks! - (actually 31 now)

Cooper Benjamin is well on his way! (And "Hooray" we have a name!) We had his 4D ultrasound this week and wanted to share. We also have a date to meet the little guy (or big guy as his ultrasound would prove!). I am scheduled to have my second c-section (which I hear should be much nicer than the first) on September 23rd. That's 9 weeks away! Trust me I count again every week!



Those muscular legs that keep kicking me to let me know he's there!
Notice how his legs are straight out. There is no extra room!
Belly pics!

Jack cracking me up as he helps to show off my/Cooper's roundness...



I had written this last week, so I'm actually 31 weeks and only have 8 to go!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so excited and happy for you! You and Jack are super cute! Can't wait to meet Cooper Benjamin!

Amy said...

Aww!! I can't wait to meet little Cooper!!!

background