The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekend Getaway


A few weekends ago, we traveled to North Arkansas to share the time with some of our friends in their cabin on the river. It was absolutely beautiful and by the nicest 'cabins' I've ever stayed in. (Thanks Matt and Carol Ann!) One of the things I loved most about going, is that they had 2 kids of their own, so we could take Jack! How wonderful to get away and still be able share the time with my boy.

Tyler and Jack had a blast with each other while Emily quietly watched. I had some panic moments about having two boys after seeing the endless energy they seemed to have, but at least Little Man was wiped out each night.

New buds

Helping out with the fishing equipment


The kids could see a train that would come through everyday on the other side of the river. Here are the Daddy's pointing it out.


Fly fishing Daddy

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wow! How fun! Wish I had friends with cabin escapes!

background