The Boys

The Boys

Friday, March 18, 2011

Catching up

It's been a long time since I've posted, but we seem to be running short on time these days. Cooper is almost 6 months old. I can barely believe it...mainly because his sleeping habits seemed to have gotten worse over the last few weeks, and therefore, Skylar and I aren't getting much sleep either. It's even bad enough that we considered skipping dinner for our anniversary last night and renting a hotel room to catch up on sleep instead while we had someone watching the kids.

Here are some of the latest pics we have. And now that I look, these seem to be mostly of Cooper. I wish I had more of them together, but only one of them seems to cooperate at once. Hopefully, we'll get some professional pics soon.



2 comments:

Molly said...

Wow, your boys are adorable! And fab choice of name! :) Thanks so much for reading my blog! Hope to get to "know" you more!

Annie said...

your little guy is way too cute!!

background