The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Portraits...finally with Cooper!

Yes, that is the true color of his eyes!











I'm so ashamed that it took us a year to finally get professional family portraits of our family of four!  And it was just what we expected. Skylar and I doing whatever we could to get the boys to look at the camera and possibly smile. Not to mention the chase across Little Rock to find matching clothes for the fam, winding up with coffee all over Skylar's white shirt before the shoot, and Jack's Disney cars making it into half of the pictures. I love the new header portrait in the blog because it is SO us!  We did not have one picture of all four of us smiling at the camera at the same time. However, we did get a lot of really cool ones of some sort of combination.  Hey, besides the big family portrait, you're really just hoping to just get a couple of cute ones.  Here are some of my faves... 
Boys

There is one of my favorites that is not here.  It will be our Christmas card and then will probably replace the header in the blog.  So, til then...


Not everyday we actually get a picture of just us.
The kids were terrible by this point, so what the heck?


I love my family, just the way we are...
Just makes me want to squeeze him! 

Me and my first born
 
Again, the eyes kill me.  Beautiful!
 
I'm whispering how much I love him

Looks like a picture on a card



No comments:

background