The Boys

The Boys

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Catching up...Christmas Decorations 2011

I love having this blog.  I can look back at any time and see how my boys have grown and cute things they said or did.  I also hate having this blog because I always feel like I should be posting more.  It's one more thing to do in our busy lives.  But since this is really for our precious family and our memories, I'll go back and recounts things from  the past two months.

Last Christmas (2010) it took us so long to get in the spirit of Christmas.  Life was all about our newest little one and his sleepless nights.  This year, I was ready to go before  Thanksgiving.  So we had Christmas up and ready for the boys to enjoy (and tear up) at least a full month.  We still didn't get the Christmas lights up on the house though.  :(

Notice the TV is on one of those "Nothing but the Holiday music" Christmas channels.
Full spirit.



This year Santa and the elves helped out at the manger.

So warm and cozy!  I love our home at Christmas!


Even had my own reindeer!


And helper...

No comments:

background