The Boys

The Boys

Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School 2015

How can this be?  My boys are starting new adventures this year.  Cooper is starting his first day of Preschool and his last year at Kids Academy.  Jack is starting Kindergarten (Permanent record, people!) and a new school.  I am nervous and anxious.  They couldn't be more excited.  Of course it was a rainy, messy first day, but my boys were amazing.  Coop flinched just a little when he realized his brother wasn't going to the same place he was.  As I hugged my Preschooler goodbye, he told me he would go to Kindergarten with Jack the next day.  I love them both, and I am so very proud of my school boys.

They can't wait!

Look how completely adorable they are!

At the new school before I had to leave.

Fitting right in.

Posing with Dad.
Celebrating a great first day

No comments:

background