So, last week Skylar had to go to Memphis for work which meant that it was just Little Man, Holly, and me. Now I can do the weekends with no obligations, but getting ready in the mornings for work and daycare by myself is quite challenging. (Holly's not much help except for the occasional squirrel alerts.) Add in the fact that Jack had pink eye (Thanks Daycare!) and I had to squirt drops in his eyes twice a day and Whew! He absolutely screamed when you try to put the drops in his eyes, and now that he's mobile, he can crawl away when you need him to be still. So picture me, legs across his belly to keep him in one place, left arm trying to hold down his arms and pry his eyes open, right hand with drops ready to go. I probably wasted half the bottle on his face. :(
So I looked a little rough last week, but Jack looked great and got over the pink eye. When Daddy came home Friday we were so ready to see him. Here's little man before church looking all angelic.

No comments:
Post a Comment