
Jack has had really long hair since he was born. Most of it fell out and new thicker hair grew in, but several long, free-flowing hairs were hanging in there. (Skylar and I have joked that he came out of the womb with a mullet.) So today was the day Jack received his first professional haircut. We took him to Pigtails and Crewcuts where they specialize in children's haircuts. It was the plan all day...except...well, we slept in...then by the time we got ready, Jack was sleepy. We were determined to get this done today. (They're not open on Sundays.) But first, we were starving and took him with us to Cheeburger, Cheeburger.
We all ate there, but by the time we finished he was slumped over trying to fall asleep in the highchair. No fear, the salon was in the same shopping center. And then, I realized...I forgot my camera. Not a big deal, right? Ugh. I just couldn't let you guys miss it, so we quickly drove home, got the camera, and drove back to Pigtails and Crewcuts. Jack was exhausted by the time we got there. He had even fallen asleep on the way! Still determined, we carried him in there and he was mesmerized as soon as he saw the little fire truck for him to sit in!!!He loved it and clearly knew how to drive it. (Must be the practice from the mustang at home.) He was so good. He never cried, and only turned his head on her once or twice.
I clearly gasped as she took off a huge tuft of hair with the first cut, but I think it turned out well.
He looks so grown up now! She even put gel in it!
P.S.
I guess I should explain about the scratch on his face. He did that Thursday night in his sleep. That's all I know about it, and yes, I did cut his nails.

1 comment:
Soo CUTE! He did soo good! Why did i not remember to take a picture of P's first haircut!!
Post a Comment