Yuck. I have been SO sick over the past two days. It started about 2:30am on Tuesday morning, but I just thought it was all the sinus crud. By the time I got to work, I was becoming more and more nauseated. By lunch, I had to call it a day. It's a good thing I did because I became very ill. I'll spare you the rest of the details, but I felt terrible and couldn't even get out of bed. I was so sick that I couldn't even hold Jack. (That should tell you how serious this was!)
It really goes back to the old adage of not appreciating your health until you don't have it anymore. I cannot tell you how happy I am to just feel "normal". Tomorrow's my birthday, and the last hours of 32 have been so rough, so bring on 33!
Okay, so this picture has nothing to do with my post, but you didn't want to see me sick, did you?

No comments:
Post a Comment