One of the things I have worried about the most since I found out I was pregnant with Cooper was how it would affect my precious first born. Jack was adorable with the growing belly always pointing to it and saying "Baby"...even kissing the belly. However, my anxiety grew when we were in the hospital and Jack was not as enthusiastic about the baby outside the belly as he was when he was still hidden.
"Who brought him?"
My first hug with my first-born after Cooper's birth. It was a breath of relief.
Luckily, things started to mellow out once we all got home and he could see Cooper was no threat to him or his parent's love for him. And now...well, he's just adorable with him. Here are some pics that warm my heart.

2 comments:
yay! i meant to ask how was it going! jack's a good big bro!
awwww! love it!
Post a Comment