What can I say? It's been a busy month...Cooper Benjamin will be 5 weeks tomorrow! In the meantime Jack has moved to his big boy room and twin bed, we have had pink eye go through the family, and we're working our way through a nasty bug. Also, Cooper still has his days and nights mixed up so we're hoping for a solution there very soon! These pictures are from the first few weeks of his life. I hope to post some more recent ones soon. I think I hear him calling for me now...
There's nothing like a Daddy's arms...
and "Good Morning!" to you!
Mid-smile

1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog! Congrats on your newest little bundle, he's adorable!
And replying to your comment about the picture of my son; that was probably one of many many pictures I took! (Plus I have my camera set on a super fast shutter speed so I can take many pictures at one time!)
Post a Comment