The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Late afternoon walk


It feels so good to get the boys outside so they can run off some energy and just "be boys".  With the random weather we have been having, we have been getting just that opportunity.


I'm amazed at how big my boys are getting.  Cooper has been gaining in height, and some days I can barely recognize my little Gerber baby.  He's potty-training now and talking up a storm.  He has also become much more affectionate which makes a Momma's heart feel good.  We all need to hold onto our babies a little longer.

Helping out little brother
Jack is so concerned for his little bro and often hands out unsolicited (and most times unwanted) advice for Cooper.  He cautions on everything from how to stay out of danger and trouble to the best way to "get what you want".
Cooper would not hand over the reigns to the wagon.
Jack has really come out of his shell in the past few months.  It warms my heart for others to get to see his sweet and happy disposition the way that Skylar and I know him.  Ironically our social butterfly in Cooper has become a little shy with strangers these days.  However he is quick to repeat just about anything Skylar and I would rather him not...from shushing us in restaurants to asking us to "Stop it" when we do something he'd rather we didn't.  We're still working on the volume control with Lil Man as well.
Determined.
Of course my favorite thing to watch is when my little guys escape into a world together.  I love listening to them have their own conversations, watch them hug each other and kiss each other's boo-boo's, and occasionally cuddle up together.  Those are the moments I wish I could have recorded forever.
My big boys.



How much fun is Cooper here?

He didn't let go of this wagon the entire time.

No comments:

background