The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun Little Moments


My boys playing their games.
 I actually took this pic when I realized all four of us were tuned into our electronic devices.  

I couldn't find Cooper for dinner, so I went looking for him.
This is what I found.

I've been cooking up quite a storm of Pinterest recipes lately.

And here's proof of one recipe. Good for a cold wintry Saturday.
How about a little Meatball Piz-za-da-pie!

We decided to see what the boys could do with a soccer ball.  Pictures aren't great since they are taken with my phone, but they're still fun.




Still in football mode.  Tackling each other for the ball.

No hands, Cooper

Running fast

My boys love to build pillow forts.
And...they love their sunglasses.

That's the garage door on my husband's truck.
Not quite a fun moment, but quite a moment.

Skylar and I decided to move the coffee table out of the way and by the door so that they boys could play.
They moved to the door to play on the coffee table.
Coop is squeezed into the 2 free inches b/w the table and door.

No comments:

background