My baby is 9 months old today! 40 weeks old! That means that he has officially spent the same amount of time out of the womb as he did inside it. As I was holding him tonight, I just kept thinking how far we had come since we first made it home from the hospital. He is an absolute thrill to spend my time with. Skylar and I are always amused at watching him grow and learn new things.
For example, he really has learned to express himself. Check out the gamut of emotions he shows in just the few pictures while playing...
We had the 9 month doctor visit today. He said Jack was tall and skinny (He asked if my husband and I were tall...hello?), that he was ready to eat table food (What if he chokes? Are you sure? He only has 2 teeth.), and that he was ready for the next size carseat. Then he proceeded to tell me, and I quote, "Your baby is growing up." If a doctor says it, that's pretty official, don't you think?
We are actually thrilled to be using the convertible carseat and stop hauling the infant seat back and forth. (It's getting heavy!) It came in yesterday, and we haven't yet set it up. So I decided to have Jack try it out in the living room. Look at our big boy!
I'm in love!
Oh, and for those of you keeping up with stats:
Weight: 40%
Length: 75%
Head size: 97%
He still has those big ole brains!

No comments:
Post a Comment