So, as I said, Jack was sick last week and sweet enough to share the germs with Mommy! So the two of us huddled up at home coughing on each other. I hope it doesn't seem cruel to post these pics when he obviously didn't feel well...but he's SO sweet. I just couldn't help it.
We're all better now!
And here's a picture of him on the run...he'll be crawling in no time!

1 comment:
That first picture is so pathetic it is adorable. I have to say I have been sick more times since having a child than all the times before. I have found I could care less about being sick, but it makes me feel so bad when the little one is sick! Guess that is part of motherhood!
Check out our blog when you get a chance, we have some cute updates.
Hope you and your family are doing well. Prayers to your mom and the rest of the fam. Hope your mom is doing well and hanging in there.
Post a Comment