The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, May 23, 2009

And we're mobile...




Okay, I realize that you have no idea why you are staring at Jack's backside, but lo!  This is him pulling himself up on the ottoman!!!

I'm sorry that there are no front shots of this, but Skylar is away on a fishing trip, so it's just Little Man and me.  The cutest part is that he would get so giggly when he reached the top, he couldn't keep his balance.  That's my foot in the picture because I must be Safety Mom and make sure he doesn't fall backwards or something.  I mean, he fell plenty of times but managed to always land on that soft diaper butt of his.  



So of course this picture has no meaning to you either...BUT...he was crawling in the big chair and pulled himself back up to a sitting position BY HIMSELF! This is the finishing position.  He was so proud of himself.

No comments:

background