The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, February 15, 2014

2013 Fall

I took the boys back to the Old Mill to try to capture a Christmas Card calibur pic.  It is incredibly difficult to get both these boys smiling and glad to be close to each other at the same moment.  Here are some of the cuter ones...




This one ended up making it for the Christmas card.


Holding hands!

I absolutely LOVE this pic!

Four at once?  Even more difficult.
 Here are some more random fall pics that I especially liked.  

Tough guys?

Very tough.

From Coop's Thanksgiving program. This was afterwards at our lunch together.

Jack's Thanksgiving day gear.

I'm in love with him.

Aunt Susie went with us to see Free Birds at the theater.

And then Susie took us for milkshakes.
This one was so good he had to close his eyes.

The boys with me squeezed in to the little train at the promenade.
We waited for 45 minutes to ride this.

I love how happy he looks to be in my arms at the Christmas tree lighting in the Promenade.

No comments:

background