We've had snow days in the past, but none quite like this one! Those snow boots and sleds were actually necessary one cold January morning. The boys geared up and were such champs in the cold, wet snow. Well, actually Jack was. Once Coop's gloves got wet, he was immediately ready to go back home. I love these pics of my gorgeous fun-loving boys.
| That's a profile pic if I ever saw one. |
| Ready to do this! |
| At the top of the hill! |
| ...on the way down... |
| Look at that excitement!!! |
| Happiness |
| Headed back up for another ride |
| Guess that one ended in the parking lot. |
| Jack went off by himself and really studied the snow. It was like he was having his own moment with nature. I couldn't help but take pictures though. |

No comments:
Post a Comment