The Boys

The Boys

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ruston Trip



We took a trip to Ruston in October and got to see most of the Haley Clan!  It was Tech Homecoming plus my dad and uncle were named as Outstanding Alumni for the colleges.  It was great to see everyone and to cheer on Daddy and Uncle Bob.

My favorite sister in the world!

Quite a bit of the Haley clan
Jack and Me pointing out my brick.
No idea why they think it's okay to put a bicycle rack right here.
Uncle Ben thought the boys needed Texas toys like a lasso and a shotgun.  So of course, I showed them how it's done.

That Saturday, the boys went to their first ever college football game.  It was pretty cool, but the boys made it through the first half with good spirits.

Cheering on the Bulldogs with Daddy

Jack could not be separated from Uncle Ben

Showing my baby off at Homecoming

I used to sit here during games when I was their age

Loaded up to go back 

No comments:

background